Graduate Student Resources
- Inter-University Counsel (IUC) Internship Position Statement (added August 2014)
- Training requirements, training programs, and licensure information
- For current internship listings, see the internship subcategory on our employment page.
- NASP Graduate Student Resources including member discounts, a community forum, the NASP Career Center, fact sheets (on applying to programs, interviewing, writing a vita, etc.), the Student Connections column in the NASP Communiqué, funding for graduate students, leadership training and opportunities, a mentoring program, information in earning your National Certification (NCSP), and opportunities for students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Graduate student resources from the America Psychological Association (APA) Division 16 (School Psychology), including a student research forum, opportunities to get involved, informational links, and scholarship and grant info.
- For more resources regarding interventions and school psychology, check out our Educator Resources page.