- Responsiveness to Instruction in North Carolina – A Handout for Parents (added September 2010)
- NASP resources for families and educators – NASP has made these handouts publicly available as a public service to provide parents and teachers with up-to-date information and proven, solutions-based strategies for home and classroom applications.
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI) Parent Resources
- NCDPI Handbook on Parents’ Rights
- Wake Forrest University Teen’s Guide to Mental Health