NCSPA State of the State
- Position Paper (added March 2015)
- Executive Summary (added March 2015)
- Talking Points (added March 2015)
5-Year Strategic Plan
- NCSPA Final Strategic Plan (added October 2014)
The latest information about open employment positions can be found on the Employment page.
- Student Services Resolution Regarding DPI (added January 2017)
- NCSPA Informational Brochure (added February 2016)
- School Based Mental Health Position Paper (added May 2011)
- Referring and Evaluating English Language Learners for Programs and Services for Children with Special Needs (added February 2011)
- Best Practices for the Communication of Psychological Evaluation Results and Recommendations (added October 2010)
- Inter-University Counsel (IUC) Internship Position Statement (added August 2014)
School Psychology Standards
North Carolina Professional School Psychology Standards: The State Board of Education approved the North Carolina Professional School Psychology Standards on October 1, 2009. The North Carolina Professional School Psychology Standards will guide the professional development of school psychologist in the twenty-first century; provide focus for schools and districts as they support, monitor, and evaluate school psychologist; and assist higher education programs in developing the content and requirements for school psychology education curricula. Click here to view the document.